Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is seeking a freelance Project Producer to join their team.
You will report to the Sr Manager, Production and work on the Creative Marketing team.
- Intake strategic and narrative direction from business stakeholders and interpret for communication to multiple Creative Studio resources including art directors, video leads, designers, editors, motion graphics designers, copywriters, and creative technologists.
- Collaborate with one or more external creative and/or live production agencies to intake project specs and hand off creative deliverables for finishing.
- Evaluate and proactively identify strategic and/or creative spec discrepancies throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist with project requirements and own project and master calendaring, and inter/intra department communication.
- Establish and build relationships across teams in an effort to improve communication operational effectiveness.
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but able to find ways of producing it that does not jeopardize schedule and budget.
- 4-6 years experience at a client or agency producing and/or project managing design, video and digital creative
- Proven performance in a project manager or similar role supporting presentation deliverables such as Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Design and/or live event production experience is preferred.
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in visual, verbal and written format.
- Strong project management principles, including the ability to shine under pressure, work independently, making on-the-fly decisions to meet tight deadlines.
- Gracefully give and receive constructive and honest feedback on all creative projects.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to a dynamic work environment is essential.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.