Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is seeking a freelance Project Producer to join their team.
You will report to the Manager, Brand Project Production and work on the Creative Marketing team.
- Focus on product marketing projects
- Define and assess project requirements, day-to-day brand campaign creative management, individual project and master calendaring, and inter- and intra-department communication including both video and digital production experience
- Ability to shine under pressure, creating on-the-fly changes to meet tight deadlines
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Creative, Ad Solutions, Ad Research, Video Producers, Art Directors, Designers, Copywriters and other internal groups to create high quality design, video and rich media materials
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but able to find ways of producing it that does not jeopardize schedule and budget
- Projects will include both video and rich media projects, with a focus on advertising materials that both inspire and inform
- 4-6 years’ experience producing design, video and html5 - based marketing creative
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in visual, verbal and written format
- Strong project management principles
- Gracefully giving and receiving constructive and honest feedback on all creative projects
- Willingness to adapt is essential
- A current knowledge of rich media, video technology and video entertainment that can be applied to the advertising experience
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- A critical eye in terms of aesthetics
- An ability and love of learning and innovating is essential
- Technically savvy, a whiz at figuring out solutions on the fly to tricky issues
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB