Our client is looking for a promotional copywriter that will help their brand reach the masses through compelling and well-written messaging for print and email copy. The ideal copywriter will remain true to the company’s brand but also reference the latest social and marketplace trends to enhance and build upon their existing voice to drive customers to purchase.
- Collaborating closely with a cross-functional team to ensure on-brand messaging
- Conceiving, and executing, ideas for a variety of copy for a fully integrated approach
- Writing and revising innovative and imaginative copy according to creative briefs and time deadlines
- Perform any ongoing research on current trends to have a compelling and enticing copy
- BA/BS in English, Communications, Creative Writing, Journalism or Advertising/Marketing with copywriting focus or equivalent experience
- Innovative and conceptual thinking across various media types, including interactive
- Must be able to draft concepts, presentations, correspondence, and other written materials as required
- Understanding of SEO and keyword optimization is a plus but not required
If you are interested in this freelance opportunity, reach out today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.