Our client, an Advertising Agency, is looking for a Proofreader to join their team for a contract role!
- Supporting copywriters by proofreading work for various marketing materials.
- Working closely with Editorial and Copy teams to ensure clients are satisfied with the quality and accuracy of work.
- Comparing documents side by side to track and update changes, check for accuracy, grammar and punctuation.
- 3+ years of professional proofreading experience.
- Experience proofreading for regulated industries: Pharma, Medical, Healthcare, Legal, Financial Services, etc...
- BA/BS degree or greater.
- Strong attention to detail, meticulous eye for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Does this sound like you, apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.