Our client, an AEC company, is seeking a Proposal Strategist to join their team fulltime!
Proposal Strategist Responsibilities:
- Developing proposal plans, drafting storyboards and developing initial proposal management plans in a collaborated effort with Project Managers and SME's.
- Making adjustments to marketing materials in response to reviews and requests.
- Conducting a review of go/no-go decisions, proposal kick-off meetings, and the development of graphics and visuals to be used in your proposal (from the marketing/graphics team).
- Performing post submittal activities.
- Gathering information to inform the development of project metrics (including safety, budgets, schedules, diversity goals, community inclusion efforts, etc..).
- Assisting with the closing of project deliverables in tandem with assigned Project Manager.
- Attending professional associations, conferences, and trade shows as required.
- Designing/laying out proposals, qualification packages, printed materials, etc.. (primarily technical/production work).
Proposal Strategist Qualifications:
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 4 years in marketing, business development or sales support role within a professional services firm; experience at an AEC firm highly preferred.
- APMP or equivalent preferred (Association of Proposal Management Professionals).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with technical writing.
- Proficiency with InDesign strongly preferred.
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.