Our client, a global consulting firm, is looking for a Proposal Writer to join their team for a long-term contract (at least one year)!
Proposal Writer Responsibilities:
- Manage proposal activities from initial review of RFP to submittal of final proposal (proposal plans, templates, compliance matrices, schedules/deadlines and more).
- Ensure proposals are developed and delivered according to RFP specifications.
- Coordinate the contributions of the creative and account teams, working with subject matter experts to develop high quality, compliant, responsive, competitive, highly effective proposals.
- Communicate with Account team to establish proposal response requirements, scope and deadlines.
- Participate in proposal strategy sessions to gain insight into business opportunities; understanding key messages, differentiators and themes.
- Partner with pricing analysts to develop to develop pricing and cost sections for proposals.
Proposal Writer Requirements:
- 3+ years' of professional proposal writing experience.
- Bachelor's in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Proven ability to successfully work under tight deadlines, performance under pressure.
- Expert Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Understanding and professional experience with the proposal development process.
- Experience writing proposal for enterprise-level corporate clients.
- Experience in the Automotive industry a plus.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.