Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known eCommerce client. This opportunity is for a Public Relations Manager who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Washington, DC. In this role, you will support the Corporate Communications team with regards to all communications related to job creation and investment, including building, and hiring at HQ2. If you are a high-judgement, self-motivated, and highly creative communications individual, then this role is for you!
- ·Develop, build, and maintain strong relationships with press contacts.
- · Execute high-stake events, production companies, managing agencies, and budgets.
- ·Draft written materials (press releases, memos, pitches, statements, Q&As, etc.).Manage data and pitch data-driven stories.
- Work closely with the Public Policy team.
- Show strong creativity and think big skills.
- Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges and be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in Public Relations.
- Previous experience executing highly successful, creative campaigns and events is a must.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A network of media contacts and a desire to work with the media proactively is a must.
- Collaborative team player.
- High ownership and commitment to delivering results.
- Willingness to work and take on responsibilities outside the job’s scope.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Experience serving as spokesperson, working with executives as well as managing budgets and agencies.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB