Our client, a game studio in San Francisco is looking for a Software Engineer skilled in Python.
The responsibilities for the Software Engineer are:
- Maintaining the current code with other team members
- Working with complex teams and algorithms
- Strong understanding of micro services and large scalable systems
- Building LEMP based server-side REST API's
The ideal Software Engineer will have:
- 2+ years of recent experience using Python 3
- A passion for building games
- Strong MySQL, NOSQL and Caching databases
It would be nice if the Software Engineer has:
This is a 40 hour per week opportunity with a 10% equity bonus structure
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB