We are well established gaming company that is looking to for QA Testers to help out our team! If you are looking to work on an exciting new product, and work with a company that is rapidly growing and is striving to create immersive worlds for it's players, then we might be the right place for you! As a QA tester responsible for testing all features, functionality, and localization.
If you are a QA Tester looking for a new exciting project, then please read on!
Must Have Skills:
- 1+ year of game testing experience preferred
- Experience with creative testing based on assigned test cases to discover gameplay-related issues and identify game defects.
- Experience reporting game defects into appropriate bug tracking software
- Understanding of testing procedures and methods
- Experience or knowledge of MMO or RPG games a plus
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working on a AAA game
- Prior exposure to AR/VR Technologies
If this sounds like an interesting position for you please apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB