Onward Play is looking for a Quality Assurance Lead with a strong customer focus for a AAA title. The QA Lead will assist the studios in building up our QA department and defining the QA processes. You will collaborate with other disciplines to create test plans for features, tools, and workflows to ensure the development of a top-tier game. Our client is an independent AAA game development studio created by veterans of some of the most recognizable and critically acclaimed creative teams in the world. They are creating a next-generation, narrative-driven game that has a tremendous amount of hype surrounding it!
- You’ll be building a world-class QA team.
- You’re responsible for writing and maintaining relevant documentation.
- Provide regular communication updates and coordinate with production regarding scheduling and priorities.
- Coordinate with external teams.
- Assist in triaging bugs.
- Handle console certification.
Requirements & Skills:
- Prior experience with TRCs/TCRs.
- Experience developing test plans from project goals and executing them.
- Unreal Engine experience.
- Experience working with an outsourced team.
- JIRA and ShotGrid experience
- Shipped at least 3 games in a QA capacity.
- Ability to lead and mentor others, guiding growth.
- Work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent communication skills visually, verbally, and written.
- Good conflict resolution abilities across varied disciplines.
Apply today to learn more about this opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB