Our client is seeking a React Developer to join them on a contract-to-PERM hire engagement based in the DC area.
We are seeking a Senior Front End Developer to lead our UI/UX process in collaboration with other Stakeholders, perform product ownership activities and gain an understanding of how data is collected, processed and reported.
This position is responsible for standing up UI React elements, set up tooling, CI/CD. Will also need to understand the portal and data upload and be able to differentiate development approaches for each. This position offers the opportunity to work with a cutting edge map based product.
In this role, you will make a significant impact on the team, product and company as well as contribute to environmentally responsible agriculture with unlimited career growth opportunities.
- 5+ years of React experience
- Have the led the front end work in a startup, or led a team of engineers in a startup or other company environment
- Experience setting up best practices as well as tackling tactical tasks
- Had sole responsibility and authority for implementing all aspects of client facing product
- Keen sense of UI/UX with an ability to independently execute good judgment on interfaces and styling
- Map based product experience such as Mapbox (preferred)
- Experience developing for mobile ready (responsive) applications
- Experience working with stakeholders to understand requirements
- Some backend experience
- Worked in agile scrum environment
- Are comfortable in an ambiguous start-up environment
- Experience or knowledge of product ownership activities and responsibilities
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB