Our client, is a digital commerce platform, is looking for a React Native Technical Architect with 8-10 years of overall experience.
This is a full time permanent position. When shelter-in-place lifts, this position requires travel to Nashville, TN, 1-2x's/month.
This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software/Mobile Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You’ll deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
- Experience utilizing Enterprise Microservice Arch and Service
- Experience in Microservice Architecture pattern implementations. Mainly looking for, React Native, JAVA, Spring boot, Apache Camel
- Experience in design and developing multi-tiered applications
- Experience in design and developing software integration between Retail Apps UI Integration, Customer Relationship
- Experience within Agile/Scrum methodology
- “hands-on” coding experience
- Previous experience in Event driven architecture
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies, Container Workflow Kubernetes, troubleshooting logs, errors, defects and find root cause and document root cause analysis
- Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning
- 8-10 years of experience in all phases of development life cycle
- 5+ years of experience, Strong core java & J2EE skill
- 3+ years of experience in React Native
- 2+ years of Apache Camel and REST/SOAP services experience
- 1+ years of experience in JIRA ALM tool
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB