Our client, a National Firm is seeking a Recruiter specialized in Operations and Warehousing to join them.
- 3-4+ years experience across warehousing & supply chain volume recruiting
- Ability to handle large volume of recruitment (order picker/packers, forklift operators, warehouse workers, etc)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects in an agile environment
- This person will handle large volume cycles roughly anywhere from 10-30 jobs at any given time
- You will be placing on average 10+ jobs per week
- Must be a hard worker who isn't afraid of a challenge
Because our client is currently expanding into warehousing and distribution centers, any experience recruiting in M&A would be hugely beneficial. This position ideally is a 3 month contract to perm hire role, and can be worked remotely.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB