We have a client near San Bruno, CA that is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator for a long term contract. The ideal candidate will have experience with scheduling and managing a full cycle interview process from start to finish.
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in the organization.
• Partner with company leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels
• Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience and strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Corporate staff.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life-cycle processes.
• Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
• Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
• Experience in general HR functions
Please apply today for consideration.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search is partnering with a premiere retailer who is looking for an Assistant Merchandising Manager to work out of their San Jose, CA office. You'll manage the acquisition, coordination and tracking of your subcategory item pages and shelves on for this eCommerce company. You will manage the item page content, cross-sells, and accessories for the merchandise department. You’ll assist the call center associates with customer service questions and partner with our Inbound Supply team to ensure inventory arrives in a timely manner CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: Executing Contrac
Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced Visual Designer for a long term 12 month extendable contract working out of their San Jose, CA office. The ideal candidate is collaborative and loves working as part of a fast paced, creative team, partnering with multiple internal clients to produce the best possible work. They should be able to communicate design and visual choices as well as project status. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more! Day to Day Overview: Collaborate with Communications VPs and senior leaders as well as executives across
Onward Search is currently seeking an Executive Creative Director to join our Marketing team and lead the overall creative direction for our rapidly growing brand Our client, a premiere eCommerce brand is seeking this individual on a 3 month extendable contract basis. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more! Day to Day Overview: Develop a world-class creative team with a vision and structure that attracts top talent and meets the needs of a growing organization. Mentor and manage a cross-functional team of creatives—owning the personal and professional devel
Our client, a leading FinTech company located in the South Bay is looking for a Marketing Operations/Automation Specialist for a temp to perm opportunity. This is 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Jose, CA. Youwill be directly responsible for implementing and managing the technologies, processes, and analytics used to plan, execute and measure demand generation programs and other marketing team activities. Responsibilities: Evaluate, manage and maintain ownership of the Marketing and Sales tech stack Implement, manage and integrate marketing systems which includes Eloqua, ReadyTalk, Vid
Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded Email Marketing Manager. Our client is an industry leader in shaping how consumers leverage the eCommerce industry in their daily lives. Currently, they are seeking a marketing leader to drive operations and deliver connected customer marketing experiences across all digital platforms and channels. This is a 6-month extendable contract position based out of San Jose, CA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more! What you will do: Prioritize onsite messaging (targeted & general/untargeted) and owned
Our client, an online personal styling service, is looking for a Sr. Account/Strategic Planner to join their exciting team. This is 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Francisco, CA. This person will act as the bridge between marketing and creative teams to link insights to marketing and messaging strategy. Responsibilities: Someone that helps turn insights into briefs. Act as the strategic liaison between account executive/creative agency teams and the client’s marketing organization and leadership (50+ stakeholders) Seek early involvement in client’s strategic meetings to help def
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.