Onward Search is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator for a 6 month contract. You must have experience in Recruiting, Human Resources or an Office Manager role. Candidates will be expected to work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to execute and improve programs to find top talent.
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidates
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to execute and improve programs to find top talent
- Maintain and help build out candidate profiles in our Applicant Tracking System
- Work with Talent Experience team to ensure a brilliant candidate experience from first outreach through offer or rejection
- Post positions to job boards as necessary
- Complete offers and post-offer processing
- Hold Hiring Managers and Interviewers accountable to agreed upon roles and responsibilities
- Assist with the movement and flow of candidates during their on-site interviews
- Work with Talent Acquisition Operations to maintain all recruiting management records
- Bachelor's degree
Does this sound like you?
Apply now if interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.