Onward Search is seeking an HR Coordinator for one of our e-commerce clients. This opportunity starts immediately on-site at our client’s office in San Jose, CA. Our client is looking for an individual that is detail-obsessed, has high energy, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, apply right now!
- Deliver administrative support to the recruiting team (i.e. process improvement projects, ad-hoc duties).
- Cooperate and maintain open lines of communication with recruiters, interviewers, candidates, and others as necessary for a smoother interview process.
- Consistently update candidate status in applicant tracking to uphold the hiring workflow.
- Create professional interview agenda and provide it to everyone included.
- Take care of all parts of the candidate interview logistics (meeting invites, organizing video and dial-in interview, book rooms).
- Schedule logistics of assigned requisitions, making sure service is effective and efficient,
- Make sure the candidate experience is superb.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Capable of grasping content quickly including software technologies.
- Capable of working independently, yet not afraid to ask for guidance or answer when needed.
- The capability of handling various tasks within multiple projects and deadlines without jeopardizing the quality of work.
- Capacity to handle stressful situation and ability to complete frequently changing priorities.
- Advocate for applicant experience such as reducing churn and reschedules while additionally coaching and developing strong business relations.
- Good eye for detail and great skills for noticing and resolving issues.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with various levels of leadership and teams.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Optimistic and witty personality.
- Must be proactive and resourceful.
- Driven to do more than expected.
Does this sound like you, apply today to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.