Onward Search has a new opportunity with one of our biggest e-commerce clients. This opportunity is a position for a Marketing Assistant that starts immediately onsite in our client’s office in Nashville, Tennessee. Our client is looking for an individual that is organized and carries great communication skills. Part of your role will include supporting the execution of marketing programs and tactics. If you would like to thrive in ambiguous and constantly changing situations, keep reading and apply today!
- Collaborate with a team of Recruitment Marketers.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Aid the execution and tracking of recruitment marketing activities.
- Build Excel spreadsheets.
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and provide spend tracking.
- Keep marketing actions and job postings in the campaign management system consistently updated.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience in owned markets.
- Take part in recruitment marketing projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree (Bachelor’s degree in Marketing highly preferred).
- At least 1 year of experience with recruiting, recruitment marketing, or marketing support (internships are ok).
- Experience with Digital Ads, Facebook Campaigns, and Social Media.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with ATS systems and Salesforce is a major plus.
- Capable of learning and using new tech systems.
- Great eye for detail and impeccable organizational skills.
- Superb customer focus.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment without sacrificing the quality of work.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A self-starter who is always eager to take that extra step.
- Strong professionalism/business acumen.
- Ability to perform as a “remote” worker.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.