Our client is seeking a Regulatory Coordinator with editing, annotating and research skills. This role supports the MLR team as well as the creative/production team, assuring everything in the produced documents is accurate from a medical legal regulation standpoint. This person will be in constant contact with the MLR team and working with creative teams to ensure any verbiage printed is following not only MLR but brand and style as well.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 2+ years experience
- BA in Science, Nursing, Medical Technology, Communications/English or related required
- Track projects using submission schedule keeping all teams up to date
- Edit/QC for accuracy in information/research, tags, links, references for all material confirming compliance with regulatory as well as AMA or AP standards
- Work closely with creative studio to make sure they are meeting file standards
- Experience in medical, pharma, fda regulations preferred
- Experience within advertising agency supporting pharma preferred
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where team work and accuracy are most important
- Experience in Acrobat and MS Office products
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB