Laboratory Relocations Coordinator
Works inside designated customer sites coordinating client moves or providing high touch support. Coordinates and communicates with end users regarding all aspects of the OneSource Program including service call initiation, scheduling, maintenance, inventory data integrity, escorting of vendors for managed activities, safety and day to day lab operations. Anticipate escorting vendors on the premises, could potentially walk 2-5 miles/day.
- Procure and drive engagement of appropriate resources
- Manage and keep appropriate schedule and effectively communicate changes, impact and resolutions to key stakeholders to ensure proper action is taken in all areas
- Interface with key stakeholders, vendors and subcontractors to secure a diverse range of services required during the project(s)
- Properly delegate and oversee the execution of project deliverables utilizing current process and implement improvement when needed to insure highest level of efficiency in execution and customer satisfaction
- Maintain constant communication with customers to address projects’ progress, including accomplishments, challenges and deliverables to keep complete transparency in the process
- Maintain communication with Regional Project Manager to address progress, challenges and other aspects of the business
- Maintain records of time and costs to ensure accurate accountability of project resources and finance elements
- Assist with refinement of operational metrics to insure continuous improvement for current and future process
- Utilize collected data to develop strategic action plans for cost savings and efficiency opportunities
- Identify and support future business expansion and product development opportunities
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB