El Segundo, California
Freelance | Job ID #69786 | Posted 3 months ago
Onward Search needs a Product Manager for our amazing client a leader in toy and entertainment manufacturing. This is a great opportunity to work with a top notch digital marketing team on a new retail technology roll out.
This is an approximately 4 month opportunity with potential to extend or convert for the right candidate.
To learn more about this Product Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As a Product Manager you’ll:
- Work between client vendors, business, as well as their technology teams to set the roadmap as well as help with the implementation of a new technology
- Partner with cross functional teams and create the product roadmap for the client's ecosystem from customer data, digital data, and CRM platforms (email, texting, consumer journeys)
- Perform testing and learning and develop some of the initial reporting and data visualizations that comes out of a standing of these new tools
Skills & Experience needed:
- Deep product management expertise on the business & marketing side, with prior experience in marketing products, ecommerce products or similar
- Prior experience working with a Customer Data Platform and experience working in Agile environments
- A data driven marketer and Product Manager with experience using tools/languages including SQL, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Lookr, Klaviyo (or similar), BlueConic (or similar), CRM Platforms, email marketing tools, ecommerce platforms etc.
- 8 years work experience (6 with MBA), with at least 5 years of Product Management experience, demonstrating successful development and delivery of product strategies, roadmaps through to product launch and optimization
- To learn more about this Product Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search