Freelance | Job ID #69385 | Posted Last Month
Our client, a major game studio needs an Experienced Designer for a 6+ month contract w/ benefits, 40 hrs per week. Apply now to learn more and chat with a recruiter about the contract! REMOTE, PST WORK HOURS!
- Must be able to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Plan and conduct user testing and consolidate feedback into actionable themes
- User-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs
- Champion usability and accessibility
- Leverage and extend the use of established UX techniques and deliverables
- 6+ years in Product Design, UX Design, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Experience Design
- A strong portfolio with examples of finished UX/UI work and insight into your development process
- Experience designing Developer-first SaaS / B2B products a plus
- Experience in, or understanding of, games, game development, and game
- Solid knowledge of design and prototyping tools like Figma, Invision or others
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!