Our client is looking for a Brand Designer to join them on an as needed freelance basis. You will concept and design creative assets and guidelines for the Brand Marketing Team. Must have a proven ability to present and communicate creative solutions professionally and succinct. You have a deep appreciation for clean, simple, design, and collaborate well with, Copywriters, other designers, and the broader team.
- Guide and produce high quality visual interactive campaigns and assets across platforms
- Work from agreed upon creative briefs with copywriter, director and/or project teams to lead, develop and execute concepts
- Partner with creative, marketing and agency teams to deliver creative that maintains best possible user
experience on strategy and on time
- Ability to create and direct visual designs across a wide range of assets that push the brand.
- Present to marketing partners and leadership effectively and positively while communicating how the work will help achieve goals. Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, visual comps
- 5-7 years digital & print design experience in-house marketing and/or agency creative team.
- Excellent creative online portfolio
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects and Premier
- Knowledge of PowerPoint a plus
- Display rock-solid graphic design skills with an eye for typography, composition, layout, color, and pixel-level attention to detail in print and digital space
- Expert knowledge in design best practices for email, templates, style sheets and delivering clean and prepped files to developers with working knowledge of HTML and UX/UI
- Deep understanding the fundamentals, current challenges and future trends of the digital design landscape
- Understanding photography select process, artistic cropping, and sharing assets through a CMS
- Excellent organization and decision-making skills with ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrives to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively and independently
- A versatile, team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or similar field is preferred or relevant experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB