Our hot game studio client is looking for a Lead Game Designer to help define a new social interactive space.
This role will be working on a Massively Interactive Live Event (MILE) working with an exciting existing fictional universe with over 90 years of storytelling to draw from.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, creative, be able to work with a team, and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner. We are seeking candidates with experience in Unity, Unreal, or equivalent, including source control.
- Game Design experience is a must have, as well as experience shipping a title as a Lead
- Preferred candidates will have shipped titles on multiple platforms, such as Console, PC, Mac, iOS, Android, or Web
- Experience working in Live Ops environments with ongoing implementations of features and content is a plus
- Reports to and works with Design Manager to identify and implement tactics for design
- Act as project, system, or content lead or contributor with proven ability to collaborate and create, communicate, manage tasks for self and staff
- Communicate with external stakeholders, including clients, as project requires
- Help identify new ways to maintain, as well as grow efficiency of design team
- If conditions permit, some travel may be required
Apply now to talk to a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB