Our client, a global commerce marketing company, is looking for a freelance Programmatic Activation Manager. This position is remote and begins next week.
What you'll be doing:
• Setting up, executing, and monitoring paid media campaigns that adhere to campaign objectives and KPIs
• Analyzing and interpreting campaign data points from analytics suite
• Leading conversations with internal teams to ensure data collection for a campaign set up, manage expectations per programmatic capabilities and enablement
- 1-2 years experience of programmatic training in an agency trade desk or exchange platform.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, DV360, The Trade Desk, Criteo, Facebook, etc.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to handle multiple projects and operate in a fast-paced work environment
Apply now to learn more about this opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB