As a member of the Talent Management team, responsible for supporting program initiatives to enhance overall business performance through a focus on key organizational elements as organizational design, team effectiveness, leadership effectiveness, employee engagement, and change management.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required
- Master’s degree in Organizational Development, MBA, or Masters in Human Resources - preferred
- 5-7 years related experience in Human Resources, Learning, Talent Mgmt and/or Organizational Development required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient Project Management skills
- Proficient Change Management and Consulting skills
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in the design and implementation of organizational effectiveness and talent development interventions including approaches, project plans and timelines, tools, and meeting design
- Consults and applies a broad spectrum of organization effectiveness knowledge and skills to medium/large scale organizational interventions
- Provides strategic consulting and leverages organization effectiveness experience to support program design and development
- Has awareness of new and emerging trends in the field of Organization Effectiveness
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB