El Segundo, California
Permanent | Job ID #69844 | Posted Last Week
Onward Play needs a full-time, direct hire Sr. Producer for a AAA Game Studio Client.
You will join the Production Team to help lead, mentor and help prioritize long term goals and delivery for an upcoming exciting title..
To learn more about this Sr. Producer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As a Senior Producer You Will:
- Jointly own the long-term planning and delivery of one of our projects
- Create roadmaps based on backlogs and work with Leads to establish sprint and milestone goals
- Work across disciplines to align priorities and solve dependencies
- Run monthly & weekly processes that motivate the team & communicate key information
- Drive the monthly deliverables in our production tool and keep this updated and useful for the team's work
- Prioritize each day to complete tasks that have the highest impact on the game's quality & adherence to its deadlines
- Question how things are done in the studio and be a driving force for positive change
- Build relationships across the team at all levels and spend energy improving the team's culture and relationships in the studio
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Positive, excellent leader of game teams
- Experience being the person responsible for a game's delivery
- Ability and natural interest in creating relationships at all levels
- Excellent ability to run monthly milestones & long-term schedules
- Expert at using JIRA
- Experience working in or with Quality Assurance
- Passionate player of online games with clear knowledge of the genre
To learn more about this Senior Producer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!