Freelance | Job ID #70072 | $58.50 - $73.12 hourly | Posted 3 months ago
Our client, a pharmaceutical organization, is looking for an Email Development Specialist to join their team for a long-term contract position. We are looking for candidates with the following skills, competencies, and experience to fill the role. We love people with unique backgrounds and previous industries, so be sure to explain in your cover letter!
Email Development Specialist Responsibilities:
Email Development Specialist Qualifications:
- Build, test and deploy personalized email marketing modules via SFMC Content Builder.
- Connect content to corresponding data extensions for personalization, dynamic capability, and reporting
- Lead the socialization and rollout of the email module library to stakeholders across the organization and key agency partners
- Own and manage ongoing requests for new modules or updates to existing content
- Respond to standard business requirements and perform basic administrative functions within Marketing Cloud with the support of the SFMC administrator
- Ensure design and email layout are optimized, renders and function correctly across multiple email clients, and is mobile friendly—strong attention to detail, QA, and visual aspects utilizing tools such as Litmus
- Stays ahead of email best practices and helps to align the enterprise on how best to handle mobile-first email functionality, email accessibility, dark mode, AMP for Email, plain text, ALT text, etc.
- Is knowledgeable of privacy policies and anti-spam laws and regulations, including but not limited to CAN-SPAM, Apple Mail Privacy Protection, GDPR, and marketing consent
- Assist in designing and documenting solutions to leverage automation, dynamic content, data-driven segmentation, and other sophisticated Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities to maximize customer engagement and response. Update training documentation for the internal design team
- Ability to interpret analytics/trends and identify actionable insights
- Understanding of A/B and multivariant testing as well as tracking and tagging best practices
- Skilled at assuring quality through rigorous QC/Proofing and testing checks before email deployment
- Collaborate with copywriters and visual designers to produce email creative that is on strategy, on target, in brand, and consistent with what is currently in the market
- Stay knowledgeable of brand standards and creative best practices
- Technical Proficiencies:
- Salesforce/ExactTarget/Marketing Cloud/Email Studio/Content Builder experience
- Responsive email design and coding
- 2+ years of direct experience building solutions on the SFMC platform
- 4+ years producing emails in an agency or in-house creative group
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of email marketing and systems, including template configuration and management, dynamic content, queries for data extensions, and content builder
- Familiarity with Marketing Cloud Connector, data extensions, and integration with external systems (API)
- UX principles
- Ability to work and lead independently initiatives without day-to-day supervision
- Strong presentation skills to present complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Able to prioritize and gracefully manage competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborative nature and ability to influence and guide cross-functional stakeholders
- Exceptional functional knowledge and expertise on digital marketing platforms (e.g., CRM, email marketing best practices, marketing cloud technology)
- Inquisitive, strong analytical skills, including the ability to infer and apply learnings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and follow-through on execution
At Onward Search, our job is to find your dream job. We are creatives, marketers, and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date. More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us. DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Refer-A-Friend: Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing, and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com. If this interests you, send your resume and get in contact with us, today!