Our client, a financial technology company, is looking for an Data Engineer Analyst for for a long-term contract position.
Data Engineer Analyst Responsibilities:
- Translate complex business requirements into technical solutions
- Perform data analysis and data modeling to create source to target mappings
- Create documentation, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to business and development team
- Generates reports following quality control procedures to document analysis and model findings
- Participate in design sessions with business and development teams. Collaborates in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new functionality, and enhancements
- Collaborates in the elaboration of complex data structures and programs
- Analyzes and confirms the integrity of source data to be evaluated
- Collaborates with internal and external clients to provide project support as needed
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and goals, and identify and resolve data related issues
- Analyzes algorithm performance to identify outliers and make improvement recommendations
Data Engineer Analyst Requirements:
- Ability to interpret data and to communicate it in both technical and user-friendly language
- Expert analytical skills to evaluate understand and interpret data from both an internal and client perspective
- Experience in developing best practices and excellent logical, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- High level understanding of data and analytical procedures
- Lead and fulfill projects with minimal oversight
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proven experience working with SQL, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL and/or PL/pgSQL scripting is preferred
- Proven experience working with Mongo is preferred
- Proven experience working with Linux is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB