Our client is looking for an Senior Backend Software Engineer. The Associate Backend Software Engineer will be part of a high-performance team helping with the design and implementation of high availability, low latency, near real time game server infrastructure.
- BS in Computer Science or Relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Java Engineer.
- Knowledge in Computer Science: Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design
- Relational Database Systems (especially Oracle or PostgreSQL), GIT and/or SVN, test tools like JUnit, Arquillian, JMeter, Postman
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience developing and using custom network protocols and messaging systems, programming with JEE, REST API Design (JAX-RS is a plus), Unix/Linux shell scripting and tools like awk, sed, curl
- Experience with Distributed Cache implementations with Memcached or Redis
- AWS Cloud-based environments
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB