Our client, a Creative Agency, is seeking a Digital Product Manager to join the team.
You will report to the Director, Digital Products and be responsible for:
- Demonstrable experience in the development of web, native app, and hybrid app products, with a proven history of successfully delivering digital registration solutions to the market.
- Experience writing formal product functional requirements and user stories.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and practices.
- Demonstrable experience with using analytics to identify and drive business decisions and opportunities.
- Proficiency in leading teams through shifts in strategic direction and priorities.
- Ensures alignment and synchronization between digital and broader initiative roadmaps, leadership, and outside partners.
- Leads the creation and evolution of product/platform strategies and roadmaps in partnership with other disciplines and partners.
- Attends project stand-ups, and leads status meetings to help drive priority decisions and remove roadblocks.
- Ideate creative digital solutions to complex problems in the field of social change, public health, and the arts.
- Have the ability to collaborate with developers on ideas, proof of concepts, and technical solutions that drive value.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external project stakeholders to set and manage client expectations and timelines throughout the project.
- Communicate project constraints, dependencies and resolve or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Identify potential project risks, schedule changes, roadblocks, etc. in advance, communicate implications to the team and make recommendations for solutions.
- Prepare and deliver frequent updates, maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Prepare status updates with key milestones and deliverables, next steps, risks, and project timeline.
- Comfortable in a client-facing role as a subject matter expert
- 5-7 years experience working in digital product management.
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization software
- Experience leading internal and external development teams
- Experience with project management software & methodology
- General project management skills and experience
- The previous government and/or healthcare accounts
- Previous experience with enterprise-level organization
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB