Freelance | Job ID #67899 | Posted Last Month
Are you a UX Designer looking for Enterprise experience in a grwoing team? Is user centered design your goto? Do you have a portfolio that speaks to your design decision? If so, keep scrolling...
3 or more years experience using design thinking methods to iterate through concepts that can be tested and validated with users, leveraging data and user feedback to drive and influence design decisions.
Demonstrated ability to communicate clear, focused user experience concepts for products during all stages of the design process, using deliverables such as wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes using industry software like Figma, Sketch and InVision.
Experience collaborating with product owners, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand experience and technology requirements to provide creative and thoughtful solutions, assessing and prioritizing opportunities, constraints, and features – advocating for the end user while balancing the negotiation of priorities and business goals.
How will this individual interact with the team:
Team members function as a member of an agile UX team, using a combination of scrum, Kanban, SAFe & XP practices in close working collaboration with business, product, & technology stakeholders. Video conferencing and real-time collaboration and design tools are at the core of how teams operate.
The UX Designer uses human centered design methods to create industry-leading experiences from ideation to launch of a product or service. Daily, you’ll partner with other UX practitioners and leaders, engineers, developers, product management, and a variety of business partners, to create innovative solutions that meet both user needs and key business objectives.
All applicants should provide work samples, with proper consideration of copyright restrictions. The applicant should be able to speak to their design philosophy and be aware of design trends. Applicants who cannot provide work samples will not be considered.
- Work closely with UX lead and product team to plan and deliver UX in an agile development environment.
- Model how to use human-centered design approaches to frame problems, uncover patterns, discover opportunities, and visualize possibilities.
- Use design thinking methods to iterate through concepts that can be tested and validated with users.
- Leverage data and user feedback to drive and influence design decisions.
- Be open to feedback and engage in active listening.
- Communicate clear, focused user experience concepts for products during all stages of the design process, using deliverables such as wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes using industry software like Figma, Sketch and InVision.
- Collaborate within product teams – assess and prioritize opportunities, constraints, and features – advocating for the end user while balancing the negotiation of priorities and business goals.
- Independently and in partnership with researchers, facilitate feedback loops through frequent and appropriate user research, testing, and metrics analysis to inform solutions.
- Continuously grow your depth of knowledge and apply it to evolve or craft new product opportunities, including information architecture, research opportunities, and platform capabilities.
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand experience and technology requirements to provide creative and thoughtful solutions.
- Measure design solutions with metrics that matter; ensure qualitative and quantitative data is captured and used appropriately to inform decisions.
- Three or more years as a UX practitioner in highly collaborative environments.
- Experience facilitating a wide breadth of human-centered design methodologies.
- Trained in design, computer science, information sciences, psychology, human factors, or human-computer interaction.
- Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Understands the constraints of technology platforms: Native Mobile, Responsive Web, and Internet of Things (IoT).
- A smart, solid portfolio that demonstrates how you think.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the following is a plus: Design, Service Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Interaction Design, Information Sciences, Psychology, Human Factors, and/or Computer Science.
- Expertise using industry design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe, Axure, InVision, etc.
- Experience designing in insurance, financial, or highly regulated verticals is a plus.
Please introduce yourself by applying below!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search