Our national healthcare client is seeking a User Research Coordinator to support to their growing User Research team. This role supports processes and systems within the department as well as the teams that use them. Looking for someone with project management skills who are problem solvers, great communicators and have excellent attention to detail.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help create a system for finding and tracking participants for research studies; work with team to recruit people on a regular basis
- Help schedule and organize activities related to research and target participants
- Keep spreadsheets that track all studies and their logistics
- Keep the team research calendar
- Keep track of all licenses, databases of members, vendors and contracts
- Set up testing logistics from scheduling locations, use of outside vendors, parking, incentives to participate, oversee the set up and take down of testing area and observation rooms, and escort participants to and from testing rooms
- Help arrange testing materials, etc
- Use of Confluence, Office365, mobile devices (iOS and Android), laptops, and cameras (some training provided)
- Up to speed on compliance practices
- 1 year of user research coordination experience in a digital environment
- HS Diploma required, BA preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.