Our client, a growing global brand located in the heart of Boston is seeking a Retail Merchandising Analyst for a 12 month + contract assignment.
The nature of the work is focused on presenting and merchandising product to consumers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Develop, execute and communicate financial plans and strategies that support the buying, marketing and financial objectives of assigned category or area of responsibility.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify current and future risks and opportunities for the business.
- Meet or exceed financial goals by creating plans that drive sales, bottom line-profitability, and inventory targets.
- Collaborate with key business partners to develop and communicate a comprehensive strategy that aligns future financial and product opportunities.
- Recap and analyze actual sales results to plan, and forecast in-season sales and inventories on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Present financial forecast and supporting action plans in meetings. Frequently communicate financial results, forecasts, and action plans to management and cross-functional partners.
- Create clear, comprehensive product plans that develop brand stories and influence buyers to create profitable, consumer-focused product lines.
Does this sound like you? Apply today to be considered!