Our client, a major entertainment studio, is seeking a Global Product Strategy Associate join the eCommerce Buying team for Kids and Accessories.
- Day to day maintenance of records including updating powerpoint and excel documents with new data coming in working on a PC
- Learn how to use corporate systems such as tracking system for the packaging team, understand how to look things up
- Each Quarter each dept. has a range plan
- Understand the Project lifecycle and how it works from one quarter to another
- Communicate status out to partners, updating PowerPoint deck each quarter with updated info
- Creates meeting recaps and Agendas, Multi-tasker, Quick learner.
- Templates that are managed, line presentation generator built in the excel, that generates it and we save it
- Approving PP (pre-production) products and TOP (top-up production samples- ensuring labels are correct, all products are consistent; no damage and the overall quality of the product is good)
- Gathering samples for meetings.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ year of retail experience is a must.
- Experience working in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint (intermediate to advance) comfortable working on a PC
- Pull information from excel into PowerPoint.
- Macros are predefined just need to know how to use them. Add an image into a powerpoint deck and manipulate the sides.
- Understand how cross-functional teams work and how and who they go to ask for questions
- Detail orientated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint, Retail merchandising/buying background preferred.
- Responsible for data entry and file upkeep, sample management and competitor analysis.
Apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.