Brooklyn, New York
Freelance | Job ID #70233 | $33 - $38 hourly | Posted 3 months ago
Our client, a major eCommerce retailer, is looking for a Retention Marketing Manager to join their team for a 6-month contract This is a full-time contract role that can be worked Remotely during East Coast hours.
- Plan and develop marketing calendar in alignment with core stakeholders delivering and leveraging insights to improve the performance of campaigns and customer experience. Tasks include defining target audiences, contact frequency, customer experience, and automation requirements.
- Manage end-to-end campaign production with team partners including experimentation design, segmentation development, personalization, and automation. Tasks include brief writing, drafting CRM technical documentation, audience segmentation and building, deploying, and post-launch analysis.
- Use HTML and Braze to build and deploy email and push campaigns and automated lifecycle campaigns. Tasks include building HTML templates with personalized content and Braze Canvases
- Quality assure, proof, and test all campaigns and campaign workflows
- Analyze engagement metrics and distill reporting into channel trends and insights.
- 5+ years of proven and successful track record in a CRM role at fast-paced businesses, preferably global ecommerces or marketplaces
- Experience building sophisticated multi-channel strategies, experimentation roadmaps, and have strong technical experience in Marketing Automation Platforms and third-party email providers.
- Experience analyzing campaigns post-launch and maintaining reporting. SQL knowledge and experience with audience building is preferred.
- A deep understanding of how personalized marketing campaigns and automation drive a phenomenal user experience and influence behavior.
- Expert Braze, HTML, and CSS skills.
- You are familiar with CAN-SPAM/CASL/GDPR requirements and inbox deliverability standards.
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.