Our healthcare web application client is seeking an RFP/PROPOSAL WRITER to help the PMT (Proposal Management Team) to create content and proposals that strategically aid in the team's focus of growing revenue. This group partners with sales by providing supporting materials that engage and attract other businesses.
The right candidate will have exceptional writing skills and a track record of winning proposals, preferably in the software, healthcare and/or commercial customer sector. The role needs someone with project management savvy, organizational and problem-solving skills along with amazing communication skills.
- Edit/Write and deliver business proposals for public & private commercial prospects.
- Work with the tech team on product & technical solutions by uncovering the approach, methodology and technical aspects and re-telling it as a step-by-step procedure and by creating a narrative that makes sense to non-technical people.
- Able to analyze and differentiate what will create a compelling RFP, RFI and other sales content.
- Review proposals (RFPs, RFIs, RFQs) and sales questionnaires
- Oversee each stage of the planning process for the proposal including chairing kick-off meetings, outlining/drafting, reviewing/editing, submitting and then post-proposal follow up.
- Organize, write and edit materials including key sections, forms, exhibits, attachments and more.
- Able to translate themes, benefits and features, discriminators and other strategic elements that can be translated into a compelling narrative.
- Obtain information from the sales teams, vendors and other resources to determine product updates and benefits for that particular proposal.
- Write content that is customized for that prospect and present it in a format that is easy to understand and follow.
- Be a problem-solver and open to making judgment calls to keep projects moving forward.
- 2-5+ of commercial proposal management experience
- Experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite, SharePoint & Adobe Acrobat
- Loopio experience is a plus
- Able to prioritize incoming requests, multi-task, set expectations.
- Able to take a project and run with it
- Experience writing proposals that have B2B and software components
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB