Our client in Rhode Island is looking to bring on an Associate Brand Manager for a contracted position! In this role, you will be an important part of the US Marketing Team and leading key initiatives for a specific company brand.
Candidates must be comfortable commuting to Pawtucket office once reopened. This role will require will hybrid working model.
Day to day:
- Create strategic business plan and develop and monitor financial goals
- Create, execute and manage omni-channel media plans, consumer strategy & promotions and retails strategy
- Analyst POS data to understand trends
- Partner cross functionally with marketing and sales for annual promotional opportunities
- Develop and manage media plans and spending
What you bring forth:
- 3+ years in a marketing or branding focused role
- Expertise at executing fully integrated marketing plans
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills
Apply today to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB