Residential Photography Director
Permanent | Job ID #70102 | $129 - $150 hourly | Posted a month ago
Onward Search needs a full-time, direct hire Residential Photography Director for one of our top real estate clients.
As a Residential Photography Director you’ll:
- Experience leading a team of people managers
- Experience with creating effective KPIs and meeting performance metrics, being results-oriented
- Demonstrated professional photography and/or media capture experience
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Excel that includes the ability to manipulate data, filter, and develop basic formulas.
- Analytical approach with the ability to interpret information and trends, adapting quickly
- Ability to interact at all levels and establish rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience developing retention strategies
- Experience working in SaaS (Real estate technology preferred)
Skills & Experience Needed:
- 7+ years of leading, managing, training, or otherwise being responsible for the success of a team
- Success in building strong, cohesive teams by leading and motivating towards action/execution through influence and collaboration
- Demonstrated success leading business planning processes with business case development and budget management experience
- Leadership and management skills, including the ability to prioritize and control workload of a team, coaching, and mentoring through professional development
- Bachelor’s degree
To learn more about this Residential Photography Director opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in the Residential Photography Director benefits packages:
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drugs
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plans, with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find your dream job.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands.
More than recruiters, we are true partners who continue to check in, talent advocates who make sure your needs are met, and trusted advisors who measure our success by yours.
Uncover more career-changing creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $129 - $150 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search