We are seeking an experienced Seller Development Manager that can drive targeted behavior change, build meaningful connections, achieve revenue and sales goals, drive initiative adoption, and engage in discussions related to our business strategy that will promote growth and sustainability.
• The candidate is required, but not limited to work with sellers and buyers regarding current and possible inventory opportunities, enhancing shipping practices, all marketing efforts, overall seller health, optimizing seller’s presence on our platform, and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners
• Drive conversion and support multiple call campaigns within targeted timeframes, and must have the ability to pivot quickly in an ambiguous work environment
• Analyze and communicate results including key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Apply learnings to continually challenge the status quo and improve results
• Identify optimization opportunities and implement new workflows. Account for the volatility of the online marketplace and identify early the impact of impending changes and enhancements.
• Own customer relationship and record relevant customer interactions in Salesforce as well as escalate high impacting issues through appropriate channels
• Employ promotional tools that will enhance the buyer/seller experience and act as a consultant for efficient use of these tools which will contribute to organizational goals
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• 5+ years of experience as an Account Manager or within Inside Sales (eCommerce and sales expertise strongly preferred)
• In-depth knowledge of eCommerce selling best practices, including a track record of communicating and implementing business solutions in support of seller growth and optimization
• A leader in best practices regarding planning and executing complex company initiatives and promotions
• Demonstrated relationship management experience; developing partnership and trust – positioning self to influence and challenge complex businesses to adopt new, or improve existing, eCommerce strategy
• Understands analytics and key metrics of the partner’s business and program. Can anticipate and provide insight into program performance issues and suggest solutions to address
• Excellent communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent people and time-management skills
• Ability to juggle multiple, competing, high priority projects – innate ability to identify creative solutions is key
Apply now to learn more today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.