Onward Search has a new exciting position with a big client in Ewing, NJ. This opportunity is for a Sales Coordinator who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office. Our client is looking for an individual who is passionate about traveling and finding creative solutions to problems. If this sounds like you, apply right now!
- Management of the E-mail Asset Collection process
- Upload, test, and schedule creative assets using DFP (Google Ad Manager) across Cruise Critic sites
- Maintain sponsorship schedule and gather components on time every week (CC E-Letter, Deal of the Week, CC E-blast, Cruise Sails, and Luxury Cruise Sails)
- Creation of Sales materials (Ad product One-Sheeters, Sales Decks, and Business Rules_
- Assist Sales Planners in the creation and revision of campaign proposals
- Management of the post launch process, including setting up campaign reports in DFP and supplying screenshots to clients.
- Provide Exact Target reports to clients that purchased Sponsorships for all Cruise Critic sites (US, UK, and AU)
- Ownership of the Advertorial/Sponsorship Content Optimization and Reporting process
- Aid in improving billing efficiencies of the validation process during month end close
- Must have a BA or BS
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience, preferably in online search and display advertising
- Flexibility with schedule/hours to work with local and remote sales team
- Previous experience with trafficking and ad serving technology – Google Ad Manager preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB