Sales Support Representative
Our team is looking for a Sales Support Representative, to be responsible for monitoring creation of customer records in accordance with established guidelines within various systems. In this hands-on role, you will be a critical member of our Master Data Management team, responsible for supporting the data quality strategy and accountable for ensuring data integrity through data governance. You will need strong cross-functional skills, as this roll requires communication and partnerships with various internal groups including, but not limited to, Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Care and Global Commercial Excellence.
- Contribute to on-going cleansing and maintenance of customer data by driving data quality standards for formatting, completeness, and accuracy for attributes within the customer and product master
- Provide day-to-day support to cross-functional internal and external customers as related to customer accounts which includes legal entities, locations and contacts data elements and attributes
- Responsible for ongoing data quality initiatives such as research, match/merging and various aspects of data cleansing to remediate issues identified
- Actively participate in team Data Management objectives
- Contribute to and execute ongoing process improvement initiatives
What You'll Need:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think analytically
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Must be able to work in a constantly changing environment and adapt easily
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong communication and decision-making skills
- Commitment to data quality processes and outcomes
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Previous experience in a Master Data Management (MDM) or Data Steward role a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB