Our client, a social media content company, is on the hunt for a Salesforce Administrator to join the team.
This is a full-time permanent role located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Play a key role in building and supporting features across our Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and deliver custom solutions for our Global Business Solutions, Global Online Sales and Sales Operations departments, as well as develop on Einstein Analytics to deliver dynamic dashboards connecting Salesforce data with other in-house data sources
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for configuration changes and managed packages
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical designs
- Resolve T1 and T2 Salesforce support cases, streamline the support experience and facilitate ownership of support streams to sales support teams
- Identify opportunities for enhancements for existing tooling and processes (Gmail integration, Einstein Analytics, Lead and Opportunity lifecycles) and new features offered in each Salesforce major release
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations such as security, sharing and visibility, approval processes, lightning components, process builder, validation rules and reporting.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Operations, Revenue Strategy, IT and other key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in administration and support of Salesforce’s Sales Cloud Administrator Certification
- Additional certifications in the Administrator, Consultant and/or Developer tracks
- Understanding of relational databases and effective custom object design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in agile software delivery environment
- Proficiency in custom formula fields and formula criteria for workflow and validation rules
- Experience with Salesforce tooling (Data Loader, Workbench, Eclipse Force.com IDE) and ETL tools
Apply now if interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.