Our client in Greater Boston is looking to hire a PART-TIME Salesforce Administrator on a contractual basis.
They are looking for a self-motivated, high-energy performer who can thrive in a fast-paced environment! Must be a solution-oriented thinker with excellent communication and listening skills who is capable of executing despite competing priorities. You must also be highly analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to present creative solutions in an organized manner. Must be capable of bringing structure and organization to loosely defined requirements & processes.
- Work within the CRM systems team to assist in the gathering of business and functional requirements and translate them into functional workflows within IT CRM systems.
- Work with Architect and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation. Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality. Identify and document which requirements require new development. Contribute to team success through hands-on work in the application.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching new solutions solution. Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- 2+ years’ experience as a business analyst or similar experience with the responsibility to business process management
- 2+ years’ experience in hands-on Salesforce.com Administrator/Configuration Knowledge in Salesforce Development (nice to have)
- Agile/SCRUM delivery framework experience (Atlassian Jira/Confluence preferred)
- Salesforce specific data modeling experience preferred
Apply today to learn more about this exciting contracted opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB