Onward Search is hiring a Salesforce Application Developer for a 3-month fully remote contract with an educational.
- Fully remote position
- This is a full-time (40-hours a week) opportunity
This project will encompass work on a new custom application within a Salesforce environment that helps the academic team manage and track student progress through a capstone project lifecycle.
The contract developer will be responsible for the entirety of the development for the described application. All code and functionality will be reviewed and approved by a senior-level application developer at the company who is embedded in the Salesforce development process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or equivalent experience (Required)
- Detailed understanding of the Salesforce product catalog, including Sales and Marketing Clouds (Required 2 Years)
- Experience in Salesforce custom development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component Framework) (Required 2 Years)
- Experience working with the Salesforce EDA Framework (Nice to have 2 Years)
- Experience with RESTful APIs (Nice to have 2 Years)
- Experience with relational databases and SOQL; translation of entity relationship diagrams to functional data models (Required 3 Years)
- Experience working with Dashcord configuration and custom email templates (Nice to have 2 Years)
- Current Salesforce.com Admin, Developer and Platform App builder certifications (Nice to have 3 Years)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB