Our financial services client is looking for a Salesforce UI/UX Designer to come join their team in Boston, Massachusetts! The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
- Participate in strategy and brainstorm sessions with Distribution & technology teams to articulate and define their goals, identify ways to improve the overall user experience and make them more effective
- Design wireframes, user flows, interaction prototypes, user personas, storyboards, customer journeys, site maps, and other design specification material
- Work closely with technology teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Promote best practices in UI, UX, and interaction design
- Conduct usability testing
- Conduct user research as needed to learn about users behavior, goals, motivations, and needs.
- Determine the information architecture of the digital product. Organize content to guide the user to accomplish tasks or educate them
- 3+ years experience in digital design on the Salesforce.com Platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, 8+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure, the Creative Suite, and/or other equivalent tools to design for digital interfaces
- Experience working in financial services industry is preferred but not required
If this lines up with your prior experience, then apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB