Our client, a dynamic biotech company in San Diego, is seeking a Data Analyst for a 6 month onsite contract that could extend. This assignment is eligible for health, vision and dental benefits through Onward Search.
As a Data Analyst, you will be a member of the pricing team team. This role reviews and researches data from customer records for accuracy and completeness in addition to ensuring that company standards are complied with. The Data Analyst will be in charge of identification and merging duplicate records.
DATA ANALYST SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze, review, research and validate customer data.
- Oversee critical attributes for accuracy (including but not limited to: Addresses, Customer Hierarchy, Names, Pricing, TaxID validation, Market Segmentation, rebates, currency, HCP/HCO verification, Partner-function, payment terms, account reconciliation, etc...
- Assist with CRM Governance & Data Quality activities.
- Work with Customer Master Data Managers to confirm policies and governed attributes are followed.
- Provide ongoing support for data quality (provide data cleansing, de-duplication, data dictionary and data mapping).
- Identify action items and advise as needed to the Customer Master Data Manager.
DATA ANALYST REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years in data management, cleanup and other similar activities.
- Understand the interaction between business processes and data attributes.
- Customer data components knowledge.
- Exceptional research skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Task and detail oriented.
- Preferred: SAP / SFDC.
- A solution-finder to complex data issues.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB