Our client, a rapidly growing fitness company, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team!
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinating prospect emails within HubSpot.
- Using templates to create and send out member email communication in HubSpot.
- Assisting in the project management of a variety of marketing collateral materials to include brochures, flyers, posters, and assorted graphics both print and digital.
- Updating and maintain monthly marketing calendars.
- Coordinating and mailing out gift certificates and product donations
- Helping to maintain clear communication on all marketing programs and projects.
- Assisting the marketing dept in WordPress for website updates.
- Creating and maintaining a current vendor list for the marketing department.
- Maintaining libraries of signed contracts, invoices, media libraries, and other various printed samples.
- Supporting the marketing department by pulling and updating all relevant reporting.
- Creating, editing, updating and improving reporting and analytics within Excel.
- Conducting competitor research/analysis and report on findings.
- Assisting with a variety of incoming requests from the fitness clubs.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience successfully managing/planning calendar, ability to hit deadlines every time.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Ability to manage own calendar, ensuring deadlines for all marketing tasks/initiatives are met.
- Strong ability to multi-task and switch gears suddenly and strong attention to detail.
- Experience building reports; proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools. MUST have strong Excel proficiency and strong proficiency with Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for the fitness industry.
- While this is an incredibly tight-knit and collaborative organization, it is imperative to be able to problem-solve independently and with limited direction when needed.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB