Our client, a top lifestyle company located in San Francisco is looking to hire a Project Manager to add to their creative team.
This is a contract through the end of the year, 40 hrs/wk onsite.
They will work as a liaison between internal business partners and the creative team. This role is responsible for the on-brief and on-time delivery of all assigned creative requests, including timeline development and tracking, coordination of stakeholder reviews, feedback management, internal ticket tracking, expectation management, and quality control.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
- Develop a detailed project timeline/work back schedule which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Review the project schedule with all team members that will be affected by the project activities.
- Revise the schedule as required and throughout the project - this should happen in a timely manner and document in the project ticket.
- Foresee concerns and complications, and set expectations with necessary parties accordingly
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation - briefs, feedback, etc.
- Ensure communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams
- Multi-task and prioritize across several projects/deliverables
- Coordinate photoshoot and retouching logistics w/partners
- College degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Proven working experience in project management in creative services, marketing, or design agencies – 3-5 years
- Deep understanding of the creative development process and key creative players
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Sound like you apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.