Our client, a software company located in Newark, CA is looking to hire a Creative Project Manager to join their team for a 3+ month assignment onsite, 40 hrs/wk. This person will be involved in planning, scheduling, prioritizing, and allocating global resources to drive marketing projects and the development of toolkits through the entire marketing development lifecycle. Special emphasis on digital initiatives including: creative briefs as well as marketing asset development & delivery including: webpages, banners, copy, display ads as well as creative briefs.
- Serving as liaison between business groups, design project management, creative strategy, web development and content production.
- Manages the day-to-day activities, including internal and client reviews, revisions and final asset delivery to businesses.
- Works to develop a strong quality assurance program for final deliverables.
- Develops, maintains, and communicates schedules across creative teams and Business Groups while ensuring project schedules are met on time and with quality.
- Oversees a project dashboard to communicate status of all projects.
- Recommends changes to improve existing PM approaches and partners with leaders to implement.
- Provides weekly updates to key stakeholders on all open projects including status on project milestones, risks, and blockers.
- Assesses project development risks and negotiate resource requirements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A passionate interest in marketing and advertising with an eye for quality design.
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal teams, clients, and management. Form opinions and defend them.
- Fluent in digital, social, and mobile asset production.
- Must be able to think critically, assess risk, and strategize to meet deliverables for projects.
- Must be process-oriented, with the ability to affect change via continuous improvement.
- Creation of project schedules with a strong understanding of task predecessors and dependencies
- Strong influence and leadership presence. This role will work across a large number of stakeholders and team members.
- Must be comfortable with change and conflict resolution/ management.
- Minimum 5+ Years of Project Management experience either at an integrated ad/marketing agency as a creative project manager or client-side marketing project manager.
Apply now to learn more about this job now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.