Our client, a financial services company, is looking for a Media Strategist with 5 years' experience, as well as media buying & planning skills in direct response offline media: TV, radio, and print
This person will drive strategy and execute TV/radio/print Direct Marketing campaigns for the US Marketing team, a data-driven performance marketing organization, and collaborate with external media agencies.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record of using data to inform decision-making, experience building successful direct response offline marketing campaigns, and the courage and intellectual curiosity to test new strategies. This role is 70% strategy / 30% planning and buying. This person will report into VP for US Offline - US Acquisition.
- End-to-end accountability for US Direct Response TV, Radio, and Print channel performance
- Lead all strategic planning/buying activities with agency partners to achieve internal lead volume, quality and cost targets
- Closely monitor performance, test opportunities to improve results, and troubleshoot performance disruptions.
- Communicate effectively to the Executives through written presentations, emails and monthly in-person performance meetings
- Test new creative executions contributing to the development of the messaging with internal and external partners
- Work in a cross-matrixed organization partnering with creative, analytic, technology, finance, and legal/compliance teams
- Build and ensure adherence to annual budgets
- 5+ years of marketing experience focused on planning and strategy (either client-side or agency-side)
- Direct response, performance or branded marketing experience with TV (radio and print a plus)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables) and the ability to interpret results or abnormalities
- Successful experience partnering with and managing agencies
- Strong drive for results, intellectual curiosity, and the courage to propose and test new strategies
- Understanding of how offline direct response advertising works with other marketing channels like Digital, Direct Mail or brand advertising
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.